Metabolism is a word that’s common but often misunderstood. Most of you have probably experienced hearing “fast” or “slow” metabolism. Maybe you’ve even put those labels on yourself. But are they fact or fiction?
Because metabolism is not fully understood, the word is often combined with fancy science-sounding lingo and used to sell people diet and supplement protocols that won’t actually do anything (except empty your bank account).
And we don’t want that for you.
So… What’s the truth about metabolism? We dive into that this week!
And, if you haven’t yet picked up our FREE guide, “Binge Eating: Why You Do It & How to Stop” yet, click here to download.
- What is metabolism?
- How common are fast and slow metabolisms?
- Can you influence your metabolism?
- Examine.com article: Does metabolism vary between two people?
- Episode 128: How Sleep Impacts Fat Loss
- Episode 105: Is Exercise Necessary For Weight Loss?
- Episode 154: How Stress Impacts Your Weight
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.