Emotional eating. You’ve done it. We’ve all done it. It’s part of the human experience. In today’s podcast episode, we address what emotional eating is (*hint* it’s not just stress eating), why it may be helpful or harmful, and how to take back control if it isn’t serving you and your goals.
We are also hosting out our super popular workshop very soon—Cut the Crap: How to Simplify Weight Loss and Get Out of Your Own Way. We’ll be going live to help clarify topics like weight loss, nutrition, and exercise. At the end, you’ll have a much clearer path on the steps you can take to SIMPLIFY your weight loss process.
You can register for this workshop here. We can’t WAIT to see you there!
- What is emotional eating?
- Why emotional eating isn’t always the same as stress eating
- The one question to ask yourself to break free from emotional eating
- Episode 136: 3 Strategies To Manage Stress Eating Urges
- Episode 157: Can I Lose Weight While Eating Like A Normal Person?
- Episode 150: Weight Loss Simplified
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.