Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
Do you ever feel like you can’t get out of your own way? Do you feel like you’re continually creating problems for yourself? It could look something like:
- Workout procrastination
- Using food to distract us from hard things
- Avoiding creating goals because we’re afraid we won’t reach them
- Telling ourselves, “why even bother?” when we know we can’t commit 100%
In this week’s episode, we want to share the steps we take to break free when we are caught in this nasty cycle. Tune in to find out how you can stop the cycle of self-sabotage for good and steadily move toward your weight loss goals.
And back by popular demand! We’re presenting our workshop “Cut the Crap: How to Simplify Weight Loss and Get Out of Your Own Way” in May! We’re going to be discussing what works, what doesn’t, and how you can pursue weight loss by working WITH your body and brain, not against them. Register here to reserve your spot.
- What is self-sabotage and how does it affect us?
- Why we self-sabotage
- The antidote to self-sabotaging actions
- Episode 130: Self-Compassion vs Self-Complacency: What’s The Difference?
- Episode 151: How To Curate Your Environment For Weight Loss Success
- Episode 148: You’ve Been Bingeing For A Month Straight… Now What
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.