Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
It seems like almost any conversation about celebrating weight loss right now is either, “Yes, do it all the time,” or “No, don’t ever.” But at Balance365, we believe that this topic requires a lot of nuance and conversation. And that’s what this week’s podcast is about!
Join us as we discuss how you can confidently celebrate weight loss in others and yourself!
And if you haven’t grabbed it yet, we have a free guide available for you: “Binge Eating: Why You Do It & How to Stop”. Download your copy today and start identifying and changing the overeating habits that can hold you back from your weight loss goals!
- Why celebrating weight loss can be so controversial
- Learn why unsolicited comments about others’ bodies cause harm
- What to do if you want to celebrate others’ weight loss
- What to do if you want to celebrate your own weight loss
- Episode 142: How Weight Loss Obsession Leads To Weight Gain
- Episode 156: 4 Beliefs That Make Weight Loss Difficult
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.