Let’s talk rebellious eating! When you decide to reject diet culture or food rules, you may find yourself eating without abandon… And unable to stop. Every time you think about passing on dessert or curtailing your evening snacking, the rebel inside you awakens and demands food. While it can feel good to rebel against diet culture (we highly recommend it), we also know that rebellious eating for long periods of time may not be serving your long time health and wellness goals.
So how do we meet in the middle? Is it possible to tame our inner rebel? Annie and Jen discuss just that in this week’s podcast.
And if you’ve been feeling out of control around food, we also have our free digital guide: Binge Eating: Why You Do It & How to Stop. Just click the link and we’ll send it straight to your inbox!
- What is rebellious eating?
- How feelings of scarcity around food can lead to rebellious eating
- rebellious eating may become a strong identity but won’t work for everyone
- How to stop defiant eating patterns that can lead to negative outcomes
- Binge Eating: Why You Do It & How to Stop
- Episode 141: The Real Cost Of Dieting (That Nobody Talks About)
- Episode 129: How To Reconnect With Your Body After Dieting
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.