Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
“WHO AM I?!”
We couldn’t help but laugh out loud in this week’s podcast episode with Balance365er, Roxanne. Roxanne’s whole life shifted when she became pregnant and she was struggling. She turned to Balance365 coaching to learn how to kick some new habits into gear as a new mom and was blown away by the results. Now she’s down 20lbs, has an adorable little daughter joining her on her journey, and she feels more like herself than ever before. But we’ll let her explain the rest in her own wonderful way.
We can’t wait for you to listen!
Don’t forget that Balance365 coaching will be opening for enrollment at the end of the week, the same coaching program that helped Roxanne make these incredible changes! If you haven’t joined our waitlist, here’s your chance to sign up and get priority access to claim your spot before we sell out!
- Learn about Roxanne’s mindset shifts from disordered eater to empowered and confident in her choices
- Why the smallest adjustments can have the biggest impact
- How we can break the generational cycle of diet culture
- The importance of stepping into our authentic selves
- James Fell
- Episode 149: Member Spotlight – How Phaedra’s Mindset Shift Led To A 30lb Weight Loss
- Episode 116: Why Weight Loss Plans Fail Parents
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.