Can you eat like a “normal person” and still lose weight? What does “normal eating” even look like? If you find yourself a bit confused, you’re not alone. In this week’s podcast, Jen addresses what normal eating looks like and how you can integrate normal eating with your weight loss goals. Come listen and find out what our Balance365 members are doing to eat like normal people and still meeting their weight loss goals!
Make sure to join us for our free 3-part workshop, 3 Steps to End Emotional Eating (and Stop Self-Sabotage), beginning March 9th. We’ll share the process we use to help our members work through emotional eating and self-sabotage behaviors.
- Find out what a “normal eater” is
- Learn what dieting behaviors disrupt normal eating patterns and how that harms us
- Common beliefs around our eating habits that hold us back
- Episode 156: 4 Beliefs That Make Weight Loss Difficult
- Episode 144: Member Spotlight: Erin’s 38lbs Weight Loss + Freedom From Diets Forever
- Binge Eating: Why You Do It & How to Stop
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.