You’re trying to lose weight and feel like you’re doing everything right, yet you still aren’t seeing any progress. What gives? Well, it’s often what we believe about weight loss that can determine if we succeed or not in reaching our goals.
In today’s episode, Annie shares some of the common beliefs that women have about weight loss that are actually holding them back from seeing results. Tune in to learn how you can shift your focus, create new beliefs, and start seeing weight loss success!
We’ve also got something exciting coming up!
In less then two weeks Jen and Annie are hosting a FREE three-part workshop called 3 Steps to End Emotional Eating (and Stop Self-Sabotage!). You can sign up here.
- We don’t need to be hyper-focused on fat loss
- Weight loss is more about food and less about exercise
- The scale isn’t your best measurement of success
- There is no finish line
- Weight Loss Without Restriction Facebook group
- Episode 133: What vs How You Eat And Why It Matters For Fat Loss
- Binge Eating: Why You Do It & How to Stop
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.