Hey friends! Today we have an amazing guest on our show: Molly Galbraith, co-founder of Girls Gone Strong! Girls Gone Strong is a movement dedicated to women’s health, strength, and empowerment.
Recently Molly wrote an essential and much-needed book called Strong Women Lift Each Other Up. It’s an actionable guide to creating a better life for yourself and a better world with more opportunities for women and girls. Jen and I were lucky enough to get advanced copies, but you can get yours on March 9th!
We can’t wait for you to listen!
Workshop Alert! Join us for our upcoming three-part workshop, 3 Steps to End Emotional Eating (and Stop Self-Sabotage!) next month. You can sign up here.
- The funny story behind how Jen and Annie met Molly.
- What is scarcity mindset and why do we feel like we’re not enough?
- The importance of building trust and relationships with other women.
- How building and breaking friendships and relationships can make us stronger.
- Episode 111: Building Friendships From The Heart With Jules Webber
- Episode 147: How To Set Boundaries With Problematic People You Love
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.