We live in a culture obsessed with food whether it’s talking about carbs, calories, or chemicals. It can all feel very… Stressful. Yeah, that’s the word! And that’s also the topic of today’s podcast: how stress can impact your weight.
At Balance365, we believe there are bigger, foundational issues people totally miss that are wreaking havoc on their health and ability to lose (or maintain) their weight. Come join Annie and Jen as they share how to “zoom out” and re-prioritize healthy habits that can help you better manage your stress.
Grab our free ebook: Why You Binge and What to Do About It
- What is stress?
- Can you control your response to stress?
- Why you need just the right amount of stress
- How high and low stress can impact your weight
- Episode 136: 3 Strategies To Manage Stress Eating Urges
- Episode 98: How To Reduce Stress In 2 Minutes Or Less With Kelli Weber
- Episode 128: How Sleep Impacts Fat Loss
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.