It’s time to diversify your podcast playlist.
A quick, solo show with host Annie Brees, this week’s episode of Balance365 Life Radio serves to shine a spotlight on six podcasts hosted by Black women inside the health, wellness and entrepreneurial space. Get ready to make notes because you’re definitely going to want to subscribe to these incredible shows.
- Food is Not Bae: hosted by Dr. Ebony Butler, @drebonyonline
- Balanced Black Girl: @balancedblackgirlpodcast and hosted by @balancedles
- Therapy for Black Girls: @therapyforblackgirls with founder & host Dr. Joy Harden Bradford, @hellodrjoy
- Truth Be Told: a KQED San Francisco podcast, hosted by Tonya Mosley, @tonyatalks
- She Leads Podcast: Leadership Empowerment for Women of Color: hosted by Nicole Walker, @nicole_walker_network
- Black Women Rising: @blackwomenrisingpodcast hosted by Jessica Davis
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.