Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
What are some of the beliefs you’ve adopted that are keeping you from finding your healthiest weight? We can bet that some of them are on the list that Balance365 co-founders Annie and Jen are serving up in this episode. Stop beating yourself up, learn to accept things you can’t control, and learn how to sustainably adjust the things you can.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode
- How mindset is extremely important when changing habits
- How to unpack any internalized fatphobia you may have
- Why beating yourself up is counterproductive
- Why we don’t have 100% control over your body shape – and it’s okay
- That there are no tried and true secrets that are being kept from you
- How there are many different and beautiful body types
- That slow and steady wins the sustainable weight loss race
- That you cannot target a certain body area with exercise, nor can you cut out a whole food group to lose weight
- Episode 7: What Is Fatphobia & How It Hurts Women At Every Size With Bethany Bellingham
- Atomic Habits, James Clear
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.