Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
This episode’s topic is relevant no matter what season of life we are in: navigating female friendships. Jules Webber, life coach, and counselor join Balance365 co-founders Annie and Jen to gab all about where the drama in many female relationships comes from, how we can support our girl friends while still being true to ourselves, and how it all circles back to our mothers.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode
- Where do we learn how to interact with other women?
- How women fall into a scarcity mindset
- How we over-identify with needing to be chosen
- That drama comes from us not having our needs met
- The natural evolution of relationships
- How to gracefully end a relationship with a friend but also speak your truth
- That significant others can’t fill every need for you
- How many of our deep needs come from having too high of expectations from our mothers
- The Projected Ideal
- What a healthy relationship with another woman should look like
- That your path and choices can look different from your friends’ but you can still support each other
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.