This is the third episode in our 3 part series about staying healthy and calm during chaos. Balance365 co-founders Annie and Jen are talking in this episode about creating foundational habits, finding out what you want to focus on to be healthy, and setting realistic goals. You’re going to learn so much good stuff, especially how habits can lead to routines that are easy for you to practice and stick to when you feel like your world is in upheaval (particularly while the world deals with the COVID-19, or Corona virus, pandemic).
What You’ll Hear in this Episode
- The 3 Rs of habits: The reminder, the routine, and the reward
- How you can scale back your habits but not quit completely
- Creating foundational habits
- How to begin and stick to movement habits
- Creating realistic plans to practice your habits
- What rewards can look like
- The Goldilocks concept
- How sleep and stress management must be part of your foundational habits
- Evaluating your environments
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.