Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
The world has been rocked by the COVID-19, or Corona virus, pandemic, and we know many of our listeners are anxious about the situation. On this episode, Balance365 co-founders Annie and Jen give you a little sneak peek into some of the mindset coaching techniques that are used in the program. You’ll get a sense of how to figure out what is healthy for you during these stressful times and how to manage your anxiety. This episode is the first in a series of 3 episodes related to keeping calm in our current situation, so watch out for the other 2 episodes releasing this week.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode
- How to nudge yourself closer to the middle of the emotion spectrum
- Finding out what is healthy for you during stressful times
- A peek into Balance365 coaching (OEA – Observe, Evaluate, Adjust/Accept)
- How to compare reality to your anxious thoughts and get control over those thoughts
- You can have more control than you think
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.