Continuing our discussion on weight loss from a couple of episodes ago, we are looking at all of the small changes that need to be made in order to lose weight – consistently and over the long haul. In this episode, you’ll find out the truly important things for you to focus on in your weight loss journey, and also the things we give you permission not to stress about.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode
- How we can’t expect instant gratification when it comes to weight loss
- How you can decide what your personal steps are towards weight loss
- How understanding basic, balanced nutrition will help with weight loss
- How to forgive yourself and move on when you feel you’ve screwed up
- How focusing on the end result too much can actually hamper your progress
- Some easy tips and tricks Annie and Jen both used in their weight loss journeys
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.