Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android
This time on the podcast, Annie is chatting with Balance365 member Kim Boyer all about the amazing transformation she has made in her mindset and how she has been hitting her habit and health goals in the Balance365 program. She confirms that slow and steady wins the race when it comes to weight loss, that changing your mindset around weight and wellness can create a positive spillover effect to the rest of your life, and that having a support network can make it all easier.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode
- Kim’s very relatable history with dieting
- How Kim wanted to shift her mindset and not teach her children to diet
- How valuable “all or something” has been to Kim
- That changing your habits will become easier and more automatic
- That slow and steady wins the race when it comes to weight loss
- How Balance365 can be a support network
- You don’t have to wait until life is perfect to make a change
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.