We know weight loss can feel impossible. We also know it’s not everyone’s goal, but for those who are striving for weight and fat loss, this episode will get you into the mindset of all of those women who have lost weight and kept it off. While it may be a long road, we know you can do it with patience, persistence, and realistic goals.
What You’ll Hear in this Episode
- How weight loss can be a byproduct of building new habits
- How not to “quit early”
- How to have accountability and a support network cheering you on
- How not to beat yourself up for the ebbs and flows in your process
- What is a realistic weight loss trend
- How to refuse to expect perfection
- Adopting the “all or something” mindset
- Episode 69: The Benefits of Unsupervised Outdoor Play
- James Clear
- Balance365 Workshop: “The 5 Step Process to Overcome Overeating,”
- “The Gifts of Imperfection” by Brené Brown
Download a copy of this episode’s transcript here.